Welcome to the Bear Den
Irving Middle School is all about kindness and community
The theme for the 2017/2018 school year is Excellence
Excellence means giving our best to any task we do and any relationship we have!
- I give my best to all that I do.
- I give my best to my relationships.
- I am a lifelong learner.
- I fulfill my true possibilities.
- I strive for mastery.
- I work with love.
Irving Middle School in cooperation with its students, their families, and community will empower students to:
- Maximize success in academic endeavors.
- Honor Individual differences.
- Respect the rights of others.
- Cultivate individual strengths and talents.
- Be responsible, productive, and healthy citizens.
- Students learn best through active engagement in their learning with highly qualified, professional staff.
- Students have a right to learn and are responsible for their learning.