Any Rental of District Facilities/Fields must be made through contacting the District Rentals Office at (208) 235-3270.
To Rent a District Facility, or Field, Lessee must provide the following:
- Application and Lease Agreement: The Application and Lease Agreement (available only through the District Rentals Office) must be signed by the Lessee no later than 5 days prior to rental.
- Process Time: Processing of the rental will normally take from 5 to 7 working days.
- Deposit: A deposit of the estimated projected total must be paid at the time of signing the agreement.
- Certificate of Liability: A Certificate of Liability from the Lessee to the District must show a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence and must name the Pocatello/Chubbuck School District No. 25 as additional insured.
- Light Technicians: To protect the District's investment you must use a District approved Light Technician. The arrangements for Light Technicians are made solely by the Lessee and they must be paid prior to the rental. For information on approved Light Technicians, contact the District Rentals Office at (208) 235-3270.