Students are encourage to dress for success and learning. These guidelines apply to all students at all times. The dress code is as follows:
- Clothing should be clean and in good repair
- Shoes must be appropriate for PE and the playground
- Midriffs must be covered
- Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh or longer
- Hats may be worn outside only
- Always dress for the weather....hats, coats, gloves, boots, etc. when the weather calls for it
Clothing to AVOID at school:
- T-shirts with inappropriate messages including alcohol, tobacco, drugs, violence, etc.
- Short shorts or skirts
- Halter tops without a t-shirt underneath
- Spaghetti strap tank tops/muscle shirts
- Clothing that is gang related in anyway
Students who attend school in inappropriate clothing will be sent to the office. Parents will be notified and will be asked t come to the school with school appropriate clothing.