When is the first day of school for the 2019/2020 school year?
- August 26, 2019 – First day of school, grades 1-12
- August 27, 2019 – Kindergarten
When do I find out about transfers?
- Elementary transfer meeting is August 15, 2019
- Secondary transfers are approved after first day of school
How do I transfer my learner?
When is Registration?
- Students who are new to PCSD 25: Register online by clicking on the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION button. After completing the registration online, call your neighborhood school after August 5 to confirm.
Elementary students: Please go to your neighborhood school on August 6 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. to finish up the registration process. At this time, you will need to provide your child’s:
- Certified birth certificate
- Immunization records
- 2 proofs of residency
Secondary students: Please contact the registrar to set an appointment to finalize registration.
- Students returning to neighborhood school: If you have any changes to your student’s demographic information, call the school secretary after August 5.
- Students who have moved to a new neighborhood: Please contact the District Office (208.235.3206) with your updated information during summer months.
Elementary students: Visit your new neighborhood school on August 6 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. and take in 2 proofs of residence.
Secondary students: Please contact your school’s Registrar after August 5.
When is schedule pick-up for middle school and high school students?
- August 14 and 15 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where is my Bus Stop?
What time does my child’s school start? What time does my child’s school dismiss?
When do I find out who my teacher is and/or if I have am or pm?
- Contact your child’s school secretary after August 5.
How do I apply for my child to receive Free and Reduced Lunch?
What school supplies will my child need this year?
Where is the school calendar located?
What is the best way to monitor my child’s progress during the school year?
- Parent engagement has a direct correlation to student success. PCSD 25 parents can log into the Campus Parent Portal and stay engaged with information at-your-fingertips throughout the school year. Parent favorites include:
- Access to student grades
- Review attendance and absences
- Monitor assignments due or upcoming exams
- Notifications for School/District Announcements
- Lunchroom information
- To download the Campus Parent Portal app on your mobile phone. Visit the App or Play store on your mobile device and search for “campus parent portal.” If you need login information, please contact the Help Desk: (208) 235-3219.