Second Trimester Schedules
When is the first day of school for the 2020/2021 school year?
- Monday, August 24 – First day of school, elementary grades K-5; Group A secondary grades 6-12; Online Learning Program grades K-12
- Tuesday, August 25 – First day of school Group B secondary grades 6-12
- Wednesday, August 26 – First day of remote learning for secondary grades 6-12
Check https://www.sd25.us/Content2/coronavirus frequently for the most up-to-date information regarding the 2020-2021 school year.
When do i find out about transfers?
- Elementary transfer meeting is Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Secondary transfers are approved after the first day of school
How do I transfer my learner?
When is Registration?
- Students who are new to PCSD 25: Register online by clicking on the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION button. After completing the registration online, call your neighborhood school after August 5 to confirm.
Where is my Bus Stop?
What time does my child’s school start? What time does my child’s school dismiss?
When do I find out who my teacher is and/or if I have am or pm?
- Contact your child’s school secretary after August 5.
How do I apply for my child to receive Free and Reduced Lunch?
What school supplies will my child need this year?
Where is the school calendar located?
What is the best way to monitor my child’s progress during the school year?
- Parent engagement has a direct correlation to student success. PCSD 25 parents can log into the Campus Parent Portal and stay engaged with information at-your-fingertips throughout the school year. Parent favorites include:
- Access to student grades
- Review attendance and absences
- Monitor assignments due or upcoming exams
- Notifications for School/District Announcements
- Lunchroom information
- To download the Campus Parent Portal app on your mobile phone. Visit the App or Play store on your mobile device and search for “campus parent portal.” If you need login information, please contact the Help Desk: (208) 235-3219.