FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the first day of school for the 2021/2022 school year?
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021
What protocols will be in place regarding Covid-19?
As of July 26, 2021, PCSD 25 will be returning to school full-time, in-person five days a week. Face coverings are optional, however, the Board may require face masks/coverings at any time if widespread and rapid community and/or school transmission occurs. For more information, review the Roadmap to the 2021-2022 School Year. Public input on the Roadmap is being taken through August 12. Email input to email@example.com.
Will meals be provided free of charge to all learners during the school year?
Thanks to a waiver from the USDA, breakfast and lunch meals will be provided to all PCSD 25 learners who wish to receive them during the 2021-2022 school year. It's still a good idea to keep money on your child's food service account -- any a la carte items available at the middle schools and high schools are not included in this program and will continue to be charged accordingly. Please note: it's also still vital for parents and guardians to fill out the free and reduced meal application. Refer to: https://www.sd25.us/Content/food-free-reduced for more information.
When is the last day of school for the 2021/2022 school year?
When is graduation for the Class of 2022?
- New Horizon High School: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Highland High School: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Century High School: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Pocatello High School: Thursday, June 2, 2022
When do I find out about transfers?
- Elementary transfer meeting is Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Secondary transfers are approved after the first day of school
How do I transfer my learner?
When is Registration?
- Students who are new to PCSD 25: Register online by clicking on the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION button. After completing the registration online, call your neighborhood school after August 3 to confirm.
When is Schedule Pick-Up for middle school and high school learners?
- August 11 and 12, 2021
- 8:00 a.m to noon
- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where is my Bus Stop?
What time does my child’s school start? What time does my child’s school dismiss?
When do I find out who my teacher is and/or if I have am or pm?
- Contact your child’s school secretary after August 3.
How do I apply for my child to receive Free and Reduced Lunch?
What school supplies will my child need this year?
Where is the school calendar located?
What is the best way to monitor my child’s progress during the school year?
- Parent engagement has a direct correlation to student success. PCSD 25 parents can log into the Campus Parent Portal and stay engaged with information at-your-fingertips throughout the school year. Parent favorites include:
- Access to student grades
- Review attendance and absences
- Monitor assignments due or upcoming exams
- Notifications for School/District Announcements
- Lunchroom information
- To download the Campus Parent Portal app on your mobile phone. Visit the App or Play Store on your mobile device and search for “campus parent portal.” If you need login information, please contact the Help Desk: (208) 235-3219.