Dear Parent/ Guardian,
IMPORTANT! BOTH STUDENT ATHLETE & PARENT NEED THEIR OWN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO LINK AND COMPLETE FORMS! THE STUDENT ATHLETE'S ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED FIRST.
- Go to www.planeths.com, scroll down and click on the New to Student Central Sign Up button.
- After filling out all contact and insurance information, click on the Linked Accounts button.
- Enter the email address of the other account (student or parent) and click the blue Send button. An e-mail invite will be sent to the address entered. Clicking on the link in the email will connect the two accounts.
- You should be prompted to fill out the forms next. If not, click the Forms button and then on the Athletic Forms button at the left side of the page. (Parent accounts must be linked to a student account before they will be able to fill out forms online.)
- Indicate all sports you are interested in participating in for the entire year by checking their boxes. You can always change your options later.
- Click on each form to view it, fill it out, or sign and submit it. Watch for the red and green words to tell you what still needs to be done.
- Medical History Forms (the Interim questionnaire is not required) need to be printed, filled out and signed by a parent and then uploaded for admin approval. Physical examination forms should be printed, filled out and signed by your physician and then uploaded by you for admin approval. You may turn them in at the office if needed. If you did a free physical in May, these forms will be uploaded for you.
- Concussion forms must be clicked on and reviewed before being initialed and signed.
- When one form is completed, you will be prompted to complete the blue Next Form button.
- When all forms have been signed by both parent and student, and admin has approved your medical history and physical examination, you should see all Complete in green font.
Click on your school mascot below.
To register to be a volunteer coach complete the Volunteer Application