NOTICE: Moving into or living within a school boundary does not ensure placement at a specific school. All school placements are based on available space in that grade level at that school The School Board may change boundaries at any time to accommodate school capacity, growth, or population movement. All times are departure times. School District #25 recommends students are at the stops 5 minutes early.
How to use the online maps:
- Click on the map link you wish to use.
- Zoom in or out with the +/- icons in the upper left of the map or with the scroll wheel on your mouse (if using a desktop computer).
- Use the Search Box next to the magnifying glass on the upper left hand corner of the map to search for addresses.
- To find the Bus Stop nearest your address, Locate the closest bus icon and click on it. A pop-up window will display bus numbers and times.
- Trustee Zones
- Elementary Enrollment Boundaries
- Middle School Enrollment Boundaries
- High School Enrollment Boundaries
Kindergarten Bus Stops