Skip To Main Content

Find it fast

Learners working on a laptop

Enrollment Information

Documentation for Enrolling

  • Two (2) Proofs of Residence (example: closing documents, utility bill, driver’s license, state ID)
  • Certified Birth Certificate or Current Passport
  • Immunization Records
  • IEP/Eligibility, 504 Documents
  • Custody Paperwork and/or any other legal documentation – if applicable
  • Medical/Nursing Forms – if applicable

Medical/Nurse Forms

Anaphylaxis Action Plan

First page of the PDF file: AnaphylaxisActionPlan

Medication Request and Release

First page of the PDF file: Medical Request and Release Form

Seizure Management Information

First page of the PDF file: B-18-SeizureManagementInformation

Elementary Enrollment Contact

Tara Jensen


Secondary Enrollment Contact

Sheryl Marley