All learners who plan to ride the bus next school year must register by June 2
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School District 25 Transportation Department is excited to announce a new routing software program, BusRight. One of the necessary requirements to operate BusRight with success and efficiency is a mandatory student registration process for bus transportation.
To guarantee busing services on the first day of school, we have extended the registration deadline to June 2, 2023.
Follow the step-by-step Instructions listed below to register for student transportation for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Log in to Infinite Campus
- Click on "document" with thumb or mouse
- Check to make sure the current year is listed - the system is already defaulted to 22-23
- Select the "Bus Registration 2024" form under the transportation tab
- Check the tick box to confirm the need/want for school bus transportation for the 23-24 school year.
- Digitally sign the request.
- Select submit.
- The request will be automatically submitted to the transportation department to determine student's eligibility for transportation services. If eligible, the routing office will process the student's information and then assign the student to a bus route and stop. Again, this determination is based on the student's primary address listed in Infinite Campus.
For more information go to www.sd25.us/busright
Questions? Please contact the PCSD 25 transportation department at (208) 235-3227.